Information About Tier 2
- Tier 1 Armor must be completed in order to begin working on Tier 2 Armor
- There are many, many Tier 2 zones, and quite a few armor upgrades over Tier 1.
Collecting the Molds - Kael
There are two ways to farm the Molds required for Tier 2.
1. The Ring Event in Kael Drakkel, which starts in the area where King Tormax spawns on live.
You'll find a Lost Wood Elf there, who will begin the event. Once you tell him you're ready, the mobs for the event begin spawning right on top of him, so be careful.
Each one has a chance to drop the molds for Tier 2, and a final boss, Charissa, spawns at the end, and can also drop molds.
2. Other bosses, such as Derakor the Vindicator, can also drop the molds for Tier 2.
The key is to be patient, as this step can definitely take time and can be time consuming.
Once you have your Molds, move on to the next step.
ToV Ring Event
- Head over to Temple of Veeshan (or Uqua) next, to begin the Temple of Veeshan ring event. The respawn time on this event is ~30 minutes, so try to do both Uqua and Temple of Veeshan if possible.
The Arena God
- Located in The Arena
- Bent Tool of the Gods, the third component in your Tier 2 Armor quest.
Creating Tier 2 Armor
Look for Dain Frostreaver in Kerra Ridge, hail him and say have and he'll use the following:
- Piece of Tier 1 Armor
- Tier 2 Armor Mold
- Bag of Diseased Body Parts
- Bent Tool of the Gods
Note: Augments will be returned if the Tier 1 Armor has them in it.
Dain will hand you back a piece of Ancient Frost Armor