Information About Tier 1
- Tier 1 Armor is the beginning of the journey on Raid Addicts, and is a great starting point for all new players. This page will focus mainly on the creation of your Ancient Elite (Tier 1) Armor, but will also have breakdowns of other Tier 1 Zones.
Karnor's Castle - Gathering the Pieces for Tier 1
Most of your Tier 1 Armor Quest is going to be done inside of Karnor's Castle, which is a Tier 1 Zone.
You can get there from Grand Arcanist Fink in Vex Thal or Barren Coast just tell him karnor.
Or you can use #peqzone karnor.
Look for the following items, which drop off of trash monsters:
- Festering Gut of Sathir
- Glowing Drovlarg Hide
- Ancient Helmet Pattern
- Ancient Shirt Pattern
- Ancient Pants Pattern
- Ancient Sleeves Pattern
- Ancient Wristband Pattern
- Ancient Sandals Pattern
- Ancient Gloves Pattern
- Locate Prince Xypher in Vexthal (Just before Arena God), hail him and say have and he will create armor for you.
Other Notable Drops
- Epic 1.5 Items
- Other various pieces of Armor
- Guk Coins / Gems
Head over to Southern Plains of Karana, and look for Aviaks, in order to finish up your Tier 1 quest
- The item you're looking for is Glowing Mithril Steel.
Turning in the items for your Tier 1 Armor
Head back to Vexthal and speak with Nicole. She asks you to give her the following 4 items:
Ancient ___ Pattern - Karnor's Castle Glowing Mithril Steel - KFC / South Karana Festering Gut of Sathir - Karnor's Castle Glowing Drovlarg Hide - Karnor's Castle
Upon turning these items in, you will receive the corresponding piece of Tier 1 Armor Mold. Turn the Mold into Prince Xypher for your Tier 1 Armor.
Note that Tier 1 is required to do the combines for Tier 2 Armor.
For gear stats, see: Ancient Elite Armor