This page is in need of rework for proper information, this will happend in time!
Information About Tier 2
"Ancient Frost Armor"
- Tier 1 Armor must be completed in order to begin working on Tier 2 Armor
* Alternatively, you can purchase a full suit of Tier 2 Armor from Kehn Kohski in Kerra Isle, if you have the Guks to do so. This is the MOST TIME EFFICIENT
- There are many, many Tier 2 zones, and quite a few armor upgrades over Tier 1
Collecting the Molds - Kael
- There are two ways to farm the Molds required for Tier 2:
- The Ring Event in Kael, which starts in the area where King Tormax spawns on live. You'll find a Lost Wood Elf there, who will begin the event. Once you tell him you're ready, the mobs for the event begin spawning right on top of him, so be careful. Each one has a chance to drop the molds for Tier 2, and a final boss, Charissa, spawns at the end, and can also drop molds.
- Other bosses, such as Derakor the Vindicator, can also drop the molds for Tier 2.
- The key is to be patient, as this step can definitely take time and can be time consuming.
Once you have your Molds, move on to the next step.
ToV Ring Event
- Head over to Temple of Veeshan (or Uqua) next, to begin the ToV ring event. The respawn time on this event is ~30 minutes, so try to do both Uqua and ToV if possible.
- Monsters here will drop Bags of Diseased Body Pars, which are the second component in Tier 2 Armor.
- Vulak is guaranteed to drop at least 1 Bag of Diseased Body Parts per kill.
The Arena God
- Located in The Arena
- Look for Bent Tool of the Gods, the third component in your Tier 2 Armor quest.
Creating Tier 2 Armor
Look for Dain Frostreaver in Kerra Isle, and give him the following:
Piece of Tier 1 Armor (BE SURE TO REMOVE YOUR AUGMENTS AS THEY WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED) Tier 2 Armor mold for the corresponding slot Bag of Diseased Body Parts Bent Tool of the Gods
Dain will hand you back a piece of Ancient Frost Armor