This page is in need of rework for proper information, this will happen in time!
Information About Tier 1
- Tier 1 Armor is the beginning of the journey on Raid Addicts, and is a great starting point for all new players. This page will focus mainly on the creation of your Ancient Elite (Tier 1) Armor, but will also have breakdowns of other Tier 1 Zones.
* Alternatively, you can purchase a full suit of Tier 1 Armor from Kehn Kohski in Kerra, if you have the Guks to do so. This is the MOST TIME EFFICIENT
Karnor's Castle - Gathering the Pieces for Tier 1
Most of your Tier 1 Armor Quest is going to be done inside of Karnor's Castle, which is a Tier 1 Zone. You can get there from Grand Arcanist Fink in Kerra.
Look for the following items, which drop off of trash monsters:
- Festering Gut of Sathir
- Glowing Drovlarg Hide
- Ancient ___ Pattern - Note: Chest and Pants patterns, as well as Prince Xyphers Tools, are dropped by the ABM and Hanibal Lector.
- Locate Prince Xypher in Kerra, and turn in the Chest or Leg pattern, along with Prince Xypher's Tools, to make the mold for that slot.
Other Notable Drops:
- Epic 1.5 Items
- Other various pieces of Armor
- Guk Coins / Gems
Head over to South Karana, and look for Aviaks, in order to finish up your Tier 1 quest
- The item you're looking for is Glowing Mithril Steel, and has a ~5-10% chance to drop off of any Aviak, so you should get them quickly.
- (Mortenson says that these birds are the perfect keepers of heavy mithril steel because of their need for mithril steel beak protectors. He assures us that this is perfectly logical.)
Turning in the items for your Tier 1 Armor
Head back to Kerra and speak with Nicole. She asks you to give her the following 4 items:
Ancient ___ Pattern - Karnor's Castle Glowing Mithril Steel - KFC / South Karana Festering Gut of Sathir - Karnor's Castle Glowing Drovlarg Hide - Karnor's Castle
Upon turning these items in, you will receive the corresponding piece of Tier 1 Armor. Note that Tier 1 is required to do the combines for Tier 2 Armor.
For gear stats, see: Ancient Elite Armor