Plane of Growth
Word up front
Combat strategics, if necessary, will be added in the future
These zones is considered Tier 6 qua toughness.
Currently, there is no Tier 6 Armor quest, this will come in the near future though.
This zone, along with the other planes zones, require significant amounts of gearing.
Preferably on all of your characters, but especially the tank.
For the tank, 110K AC and 800K+ HP is no luxury in these cases.
- Use Kehns Mystical Slowstone for pulling. It has excellent range, and you'll want to use it to pull mobs one at a time.
Or, if you already have it, the Electric Dog Mk.III, same range, same slow rate, better debuff.
- Take it slow. Rushing through the zone will just lead to frustration and tons of deaths.
- Don't hesitate to blow every DPS cooldown you have on each miniboss, They will be back up in time for the next one you go after.
- Additionally, using Third Spire on your Tank is a huge help, as well as Second spire on your other characters for the extra damage or healing.
This zone is different from the rest of the planar zones.
It is actually designed to be soloable, as everything besides the nameds, can be snared and kited.
Should the need be there, they can also be mezzed.
There are also two "low level" mobs, called a protector of growth that can also be charmed.
Mobs in here also have considerable less HP then mobs in other planar zones.
They also have an overall higher droprate of Radiant Crystals
Your journal tells you to do the following :
- Kill 1 residents of Growth
Your journal won't reveal the next steps untill this part is done.
Once you killed 1 mob, your journal will update, now telling you to :
- Kill 305 more residents of Growth
Here again, your journal does not display the next steps to be taken.
Once you kill your 305th trash mob, your journal will again update, now telling you to :
In this zone you'll encounter the following mini's.
They are NOT required to be killed for the mission, but DO count as kills.
- Grahl Strongback
- Prince Thirneg
- Sarik the Fang
- Flighty Viridian Wisp
- Fayl Everstrong
- Dryad of Tunare
- Ancient Totem
- Undogo Digolo
- Galiel Spirithoof
- Avatar of Growth
They spawn in set random places.
That means there are locked places where nameds spawn, but it's different for every mission to which one spawns where.
None of these have special tricks or strategies, they are just a tank 'n spank.
Here's what they look like :
Tunare is quite the mean girl.
You are strongly recommended to either clear all the trash mobs in the zone,
or be very skilled with your enchanter(s), because once engaged, she'll call out to anyone who is still present.
Besides that, she regularly roots, and stuns.